This is part twenty-one of a series discussing the Operating System Deployment feature of Configuration Manager. This session is titled troubleshooting but focuses on options to enable troubleshooting scenarios versus specifically tracking imaging activity in the logs. Topics include the phases of imaging and log movement between phases, configuring task sequences to support troubleshooting, enabling logging options in the various phases of imaging and more.
The video linked below was prepared by Steven Rachui, a Principal Premier Field Engineer focused on manageability technologies.
This is the final tutorial in the Advanced OSD section. Join us for the next section which will focus on servicing options and the imaging options available for Windows 10 in Configuration Manager.
Posts in Advanced OSD.
- Part XV - Advanced Concepts
- Part XVI - OSD - BIOS or UEFI
- Part XVII - OSD and Custom Boot Images - Process and Strategy
- Part XVIII - Advanced Scenarios 2
- Part XIX – DaRT
- Part XX - Automating and Custom OSD
- Part XXI - Troubleshooting (this post)